Monday, September 1, 2014

Toronto Summer 2014


I applied for Gus' passport shortly after he was born so we could get to Canada as soon as possible for a visit. His first flight was an international one, so he is to be commended on that. He did so well on the plane- I was so relieved. This trip was the first plane ride in an epic summer of travel and I have to say, he was an excellent sport with all the jet-lag and long hours. Well done Gus Gus! We went to visit my mom and Lindsay and Maddie (and Gertie) and of course were thrilled to see lots of good friends while we were at it. I felt so nostalgic for the days that I lived in Leslieville! Wish I had pictures of everyone we saw while were there but these will have to do:)

Below is Gus on his first flight!


Below is Gus with his aunt Pooch and cousin Mads...


Below Miss Madds is drawing a picture of her uncle Calvin as a clown. See how he's juggling?


Meeting my beautiful friend and former colleague Cindy at Lee Anne's place! Why don't I have a picture of him with Lee Anne??


Gus and Grandma with her broken leg




Gus with the lovely Briony followed by Gus with the lovely Sarah


View of my sister being a mom! (putting little shoes on little feet)


Photos of marms' place

Just some of the delicious food we ate. Homemade fresh pita bread with roasted veggies and falafel. Too good!


And of course, it was so wonderful to catch up with dear Lindsay B!


Not pictured: wonderful Beaches ward friends, Ariane and Ellery!, the Danforth and much more. Was so nice to be home in Toronto for a while. Thanks for treating me and Gus so well.

1 comment:

  1. Also missing is a picture of Gus's mom. You were my lifesaver this summer Nat! So glad you came for a visit.

    ReplyDelete