Thursday, September 4, 2014

Something new every day

My friend who used to work as a therapist with mothers and small children told me that infants learn some new skill every day. Ever since I've been noticing all these things Gus does that he couldn't do yesterday or last week! It's amazing! This morning, after trying on this sailor suit his aunt Nita bought him (vintage...from the D.I.:) I left the living room while he was playing with a toy. When I came back in the room, he had rolled quite a ways and was holding this plastic magic bullet cup Calvin had left on the floor (sorry Calvin:) and was trying to drink out of it. My baby is growing too fast!!!  


But then later today I remembered he still can't crawl or walk and I want to cherish this baby stage because it is flying by!

Isn't this the ultimate baby pose? 


No comments:

Post a Comment