Sunday, September 28, 2014

Rainy Saturday

Last night the thunder was so loud it woke me up and today it rained and rained! I went to a super relaxing post-natal yoga class and when I came home, Calvin had dressed Gus up in the cutest outfit! I was dying! He's wearing his new shoes that our friend Shona mailed from Scotland:


Since he was all dressed up we decided to go out for lunch and we hit up the new pizza place in Sandy that is actually really really good. It's called Pizzeria Limone. 

Here's Calvin's pie:


Me and Gus:


Then we tried the new (to us??) Bubble Tea place practically next door. I ordered the almond but the owner said her favourite combo is almond/avocado/vanilla bean. So I had to try it. And it is now my favourite (in Utah anyway:) 


And a few more pictures of Gus:









No comments:

Post a Comment