Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First Wedding Anniversary

Sunday, March 13th was me and Calvin's first wedding anniversary. It's been a great year!! Here are a few of my favorite photos from our wedding day taken by Lee Anne Havens of flowerchildphotography.ca

My favorite from the day! Calvin and I just after we left the temple.



here we are dancing up a storm


a view of the beautiful old rock church filled with our guests!


Me and Calvin in Finn and James's room. Poor Finn was exhausted and we woke him up from his nap to do the photo shoot:(


A shot of the Logan Temple, where we were sealed, at night.


The beautiful and delicious cake that Lauree Myler custom made for us.

2 comments:

  1. congrats to you nards and kelvin henley!
    that dance circle we did was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Natalie. I still wish we had been able to be at your wedding - love the pictures. And you looked so beautiful!!! You are, actually, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete