Monday, April 4, 2011

MOABS

About a year ago, Calvin and I took a trip to Southern Utah with Nita, Andy and the boys. We stayed in this hilarious motel that was decorated like a grandmother's home. It had crocheted doilies and outdated floral print linens and weird golden gulls affixed to the walls. James thought it was beautiful and wanted to return and stay in the same room because it was just sooo beautiful! The boys kept referring to Moab as "Moabs" and were very good sports about going hiking and exploring the area. We checked out Arches National Park and just enjoyed each others company.

We also had western style photos taken of us all and the boys were the most adorable little cowboys in "da whole white world"! (one of Finn's favourite expressions these days.) Anyway, Nita and I came across the photos from our trip the other day and I had to scan them and "save them forever and ever even after I die." (Another one of Finn's favourite expressions these days only he is usually referring to toys that he is giving me and wants me to keep at my house forever and ever even after I die)

2 comments:

  1. those is the cutest boys in da whole white world and i'll love them forever and ever even after i die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat: your right arm looks fake in this picture. Is it?

    ReplyDelete