Saturday, August 30, 2014

What I'm listening to


Do you listen to music on purpose? Like play it at home- not just when the radio is on in the grocery store? I've always benefitted from listening to music that people around me have collected and curated but have never been great at curating my own collection. Tonight Calvin took a bunch of records to a used record store and brought me home a surprise album with the store credit he accrued! He said it's to listen to when I feel blue because it's one of my all time favourite albums! My sister Lindsay introduced it to me when we lived in Toronto and I always feel warm and fuzzy inside when I hear it now. I owe most of my musical taste to my sisters Lindsay and Nita, my aunt Vicki and my Dad. But our mum gets credit for enriching our lives with Christine Lavin and the album, "Momnipotent!" 




Thanks Calvin! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment