Saturday, August 30, 2014

Salad for breakfast

Do you ever eat salad for breakfast? Can't remember where I got the idea but I think it was from A.J. Jacob's book about becoming the healthiest human alive:). I recently saw a post about breakfast salads on my favourite magazine blog (a cup of Jo) so you can imagine how righteous I felt when I remembered these photos were already on my phone:





All it is is a 6 minute egg served on a bed of arugula dressed in lime infused olive oil. To make a six minute egg, boil a pot of water, use a slotted spoon to dip the cold egg in several times before gently letting it sit at the bottom of the pot and then boil it for 6 minutes. I truly believe that six minutes creates the perfect runny yolk. Add salt and pepper to taste. 
Bon appetit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment