Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Baby James is turning 9!


I am really excited because tonight I am picking up Nita and James from the airport. They are coming to town to meet baby Gus and to attend Elin and Hans' wedding. James was my first nephew and I adore him. I cannot believe he is about to turn 9!! He was born while I was a missionary but because I served on Temple Square, I was able to meet him! I didn't appreciated enough what Nita did by coming to Salt Lake 4 days after he was born until I experienced labour and delivery! She was so selfless and kind to trek out and let me meet him. Both my parents were in town and I remember seeing my mom on the square and getting a big hug and us both crying. And then having to go inside the empty theater in the North Visitor's center before I could hold James, as it was against mission rules for us to hold babies (except in this type of circumstance:). Here are some of my favourite pictures of James from a few years back when he, Finny and I had a little date at A&W.

No comments:

Post a Comment