Monday, November 17, 2014

Book baby!!

Today I took Gus on a mommy/baby date to the book baby event at the library in North Salt Lake. My friend is a librarian there and she facilitates events for children! They do all kinds of fun things including sleepovers at the library for kid's stuffed animals! Anyway- today I took Gus after intending to for a long time. We read stories as a group, sang songs, pet stuffed animal puppets and played with colourful scarves. Jessie did a fantastic job of engaging all the kids. It was really sweet to see Gus look around at everyone and smile. I definitely want to take advantage of more of the libraries activities! We also obtained a family pass to attend four museums in Salt Lake including the Leonardo! I have always wanted to go but haven't yet so now we have no excuse not to! Always ask the librarians if they have passes for local attractions. I know in Toronto you can get access to the AGO and all kinds of museums and attractions. I love the library. 


Gus trying to crawl during Book Baby:) 



Love this little guy so much!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment